Thursday, January 5, 2023

Small Wins

 Up at 6 am watching Yellowstone, well I've  been up since 3:59 A.m. a little anxiety and a little its raining cats and damn dogs and I want to work from and keep on my robe and slippers. Well T in order to that some things have got to change, and guess who's in charge of that department...

I change the days attitude by an essential oil soak and comfy wardrobe change and head out to find solace in my favorite hot beverage from Starbucks...get to Starbeezy and "were out of peppermint because of a national shortage" (I mutter to myself "not on the whiter side of town) I even joke about it with my BFF on our carmutes while driving to the "whiter side of town" and LO AND BEHOLD they have peppermint syrup, I order my Chai teal latte with soy and peppermint, and I happily go about my day.

This evening I am meeting friends for dinner and drinks, things I enjoy doing as an empty nester. Today is brought to you by Small Wins...be easy on yourself the year has just begun...cue 🎵India Arie "it's the little Things"...


I'm a Mom and a Winner, what's your superPOWER?


No comments:

Post a Comment