Monday, June 19, 2023

I LOVE THIS ISH

Father's Day 2023 Was good! No, I'm not a father, but I had one, co-partnered with one, and made one. This Father's Day my suns carried on the tradition of their father by organizing and hosting an annual event that started in dad's basement as a gathering with a couple of friends and all of their sons. The event materialized into paintball every year for about 10 years, and then last year into a fun day and cookout!

I stopped by to support and present my husband-friend with some flowers (purple tulips in a mason jar vase), it has been said that black men get flowers one time if any in their lifetime and that is at their funeral.  WHY am I wired like this? I love the people I LOVE regardless. 

I'm a mom...who was a wife, What's your superPOWER?🎕     

No comments:

Post a Comment