Sunday, July 23, 2023

 Wonderful weekend!

Thursday afterschool was a snugglefest with Sensational Sage! 

Friday… we spent the day inside painting and building Lego houses and then Uncle El grabbed his favorite nephew for a boys outing! I dipped out to happy hour with the youngest and his girlfriend

STAYED up until 3 being giddy like a teenage girl. Woke up late on Saturday because uh well the aforementioned…Watched TV played games built more Lego  houses and read books upside down…cause yeh I’m a toddlers dream…

Sunday breakfast with Momma and Sage and then dropped Sage at home…yes with snacks and clothes that smelled “April Fresh” IYKYK…Quick trip to Sephora, waterway refocus and to my favorite work hideaway…to write edit and map out my week….


Time freedom has become my new currency…fuq all that other the bullshit….now I can move forward with the plans I let unworthiness, pain and trauma hold me back from!!


I'm a mom with a big heart, kind soul and a potty-mouth...What's 

your superPOWER✨💞

No comments:

Post a Comment