Monday, September 25, 2023

 Happy Birthday My Love!♎🌟💝🍾

So grateful for my 56 Orbit around the SUN! Grateful to have found so much joy and peace in year 55! Year 55 nudged me toward ta path of self discovery, saying yes to adventure and harnessing the power to create my own reality! A year where I honored my individuality and gained a strong sense of freedom! I HAD A BLAST ENDING MY YEAR!!!!

Year 56.

So what does the number 56 mean? Change and transformation, focus on creating balance, harmony and stability in your relationships and endeavors! WOW, I feel like so much change has already happened in my life in just one year! I guess it really does get better as you get older! Well I've been up since 5:15 in true Libra fashion planning and replanning my day, nope I'm not leaving for the Spa early for my bday sauna, and scrub as I had planned and no I'm still not sure if I want to get a message today or wait until next weekend,,,and yes they are at two different spots. What I am sure of is, no work, and everything I do TODAY is on my own terms! 

I'm a MOM...with a birthday, whats your SUPERpower?

No comments:

Post a Comment